Job in Denmark, butchers in a pork slaughterhouse
Number of workers:
From 2023-10-02 until 2024-10-02
Job in Denmark, butchers in a pork slaughterhouse, one of the largest slaughterhouse in Denmark.
Our client is looking for new workers to join the already formed team, from different nationally.
Daily work consist of:
- cutting and slicing pork meat;
- working on the conveyor belt and using knife;
- other work specific to the pig slaughterhouse.
- 2/3+ years of previous experience in a slaughterhouse, as a butcher, is required;
- flexibility and availability to work in shifts;
- English is mandatory;
- own car necessary for daily transportation from accommodation to work;
- physical preparation and desire for working in a huge slaughterhouse.
160.6 – 175.08 DKK brutto/hour (~ 21.55-23.50 EUR) depending on your experience + 12.5% holiday money
Work uniform provided by the client.
Other benefits also available.
Accommodation is provided on request, and is 800 DKK/week (~ 107.36 EUR).
* Completely free of charge employment services;
* Legal employment in Denmark and on-time paid salary;
* Accommodation options;
* Comprehensive assistance and consultations before leaving to Denmark and during the stay there.
Find out more about us www.balticworkforce.com
Follow us on Facebook and see the newest job offers:
Baltic Workforce Lietuva https://www.facebook.com/BalticworkforceLT
Baltic Workforce Romania https://www.facebook.com/balticworkforceRO
Baltic Workforce Polska https://www.facebook.com/balticworkforcePL
Interested in the job offer?
Please apply by filling a short form