Data will be processed solely for the purpose of providing you job offers, recruitment, for providing you relevant and important information, and for keeping contacts with you.
Such data collection includes: name and surname, address of residence, Your e-mail address, telephone number, nationality and other details on your voluntary resume and / or other documents you submit.
The personal data you provide, may be transferred to third parties (potential clients and employers) in order to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
Your personal data will be stored for 10 years.
You have the right to: access your personal data processed by the controller, the right to request correction of inaccurate data, the deletion or restriction of unlawfully processed data, the right to object to data processing, the right to data portability and the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
If you no longer wish to receive information sent to you by e-mail or SMS, you may at any time revoke your consent by sending a letter to the email addresses listed in the Controller’s contacts and / or by calling the phone numbers, listed in the Controller’s contact details.
Automatikvej 1, 2860,
Mėnulio 7, LT-04326,
Al. Zwycięstwa 13A, 80-219,
Sf. Lazar 27-221, 700045,
2019 01 01 Edition
The personal data of Candidates, website visitors and other data subjects shall be processed in accordance with the applicable legislation and with adequate technical and organizational safeguards for the protection of personal data. The Controller takes certain administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect personal data provided by individuals against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful uses.
The Controller, when processing personal data, guarantees the right to privacy of each person, strictly observes the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts, as well as the following principles:
- personal data are collected only for specified and legitimate purposes;
- personal data are processed accurately, securely, fairly and lawfully;
- personal data are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Inaccurate or incomplete data must be corrected, completed, destroyed or stopped
The Controller’s website may contain links to websites that are not owned by the Controller. The Controller is not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites, and we recommend that you be proactive and check and read the privacy policies of the websites you are referring to.
CANDIDATES PERSONAL DETAILS
Candidates’ personal data shall be processed by the Controller solely for providing job offers, for the purpose of recruiting staff, providing relevant and important information and maintaining contact with the Candidate, with a legitimate interest in assessing the Candidate’s suitability for the desirable job.
The Controller receives personal data about Candidates for employment from individuals calling to office telephone, writing e-mail, on arrival at company offices, by registering themselves on the website, from employment agencies with whom the Controller has signed cooperation agreements.
The Controller will keep personal data provided by Candidates and self-collected data on the Candidates for 10 years.
Such data collection includes: name and surname, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, nationality, other information contained in the volunteer’s curriculum vitae and / or other documents provided.
Personal data provided by an individual may be transferred to third parties (potential clients and employers) in order to achieve the purposes mentioned before.
It should be noted that once Candidates are employed, thee become an Employees and the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data on Employees are set in the Employment contract and its annexes.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHTS
All persons, whose personal data are processed by the Controller, has:
- The right of access to the personal data processed by the Controller,
- The right to request to correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data,
- The right to demand the deletion of unlawfully processed data,
- The right to require the Controller to restrict the processing of personal data until the accuracy of the personal data has been verified until it is determined whether the data subject who disagrees with the processing has a higher interest than the Controller, does not agree to the deletion of this data,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to object to the processing of personal data,
- The right for a complaint to the supervisory authority.
With the help of the cookies the Controller strives to provide more enjoyable experience for people browsing the Website and also to improve the Website itself.
Cookies that are used on the Controller’s Website can be grouped into the following types:
- Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the site are designated to enable the Website to perform its core functions. These cookies allow persons to browse the site and use its preferred features, for instance, by providing the access to the particular secure areas of the site;
- Activity (analytical) cookies that collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site. These cookies help to understand how visitors behave on the site by providing information about visited areas, time spent on the site and any encountered problems, for instance, such as error notifications. This information helps us improve the functionality of the Website.
Persons can delete or block cookies by choosing the proper settings in their browser, which allows them to reject all or some of the cookies. It must be known that using browser settings that block cookies (including necessary cookies), You may experience problems using entire or some part of the Website’s features.
Langebrogade 5, 1411,
Menulio 7, LT- 04326,
Al. Zwycięstwa 13A, 80-219,
Sf. Lazar 27-221, 700045,